- Ownership and Proprietary Rights: The Website and all of its content, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Studio One Networks or its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. The Website is intended for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not use any content on the Website for commercial purposes without the express written consent of Studio One Networks.
- User-Generated Content: If the Website allows users to post reviews, comments, or other content, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the content that you post. Studio One Networks does not endorse any user-generated content and specifically disclaims any liability in connection with it. You may not post any content that is defamatory, offensive, or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. Studio One Networks reserves the right to remove any user-generated content at any time without notice and for any reason.
- Links to Third-Party Websites:
- Third-Party Links & Ads: The Website may contain links to third-party websites or advertisements for third-party products or services. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not constitute an endorsement by Studio One Networks of the content on such third-party websites or advertisements. Studio One Networks is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites or advertisements and makes no representations or warranties regarding the privacy practices or content of such websites or advertisements. If you access a third-party website or advertisement from the Website, you do so at your own risk.
- Other Users: You may be able to interact with other users through the Website. You understand that any information or content you may provide when interacting with other users is done at your own risk. Studio One Networks does not control the information or content provided by other users and makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or integrity of such information or content.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Studio One Networks makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information, content, materials, or products included on it. Studio One Networks does not warrant that the Website or its servers are free of viruses or other harmful components. Studio One Networks does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Copyright Policy:
- Copyright Infringement: Studio One Networks respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Website to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Studio One Networks with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Copyright Complaints: If you believe that any content on the Website infringes your copyright, you may request that such content be removed by sending Studio One Networks a notice of copyright infringement containing the information specified above. Upon receipt of a notice of copyright infringement that satisfies the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Studio One Networks will remove or disable access to the infringing content and take reasonable steps to notify the user who uploaded the content that it has been removed or access to it has been disabled.
- Repeat Infringers: Studio One Networks will terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
- Modification of the Website: Studio One Networks reserves the right to modify the Website, including removing or discontinuing any content or feature of the Website at any time and without notice to users.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Studio One Networks be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the Website. This limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Intellectual Property Rights: The Website, including all of its contents, such as text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to Studio One Networks, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- Use of the Website and Content: The Website and its Content may be used only for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any Content from the Website in any way without the prior written consent of Studio One Networks.
- User Conduct: You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes, and that you will not use the Website to:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law; and
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
15. Studio One Networks Reservation of rights: Studio One Networks reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice:
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: All rights reserved. No part of the Website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Studio One Networks.
Thank you for visiting the Studio One Networks Website.